I will say i feel kind of bad for him but i lived that last year cause i was a real smoker and i know how it's hard telling you "i stop". So i kind of empathize with him but he seems be really influenced and i think that old spencer help him a lot about that what is a good thing because i think that in life you need help for go ahead. I think Houlden is a lazy guy but who didn't really find himself yet. I mean like he can't stop lying and can't do good as school enought but he is a really smart kid. I think it comes from the family cause his brother was a really good student and did good in his life so it's kind of hard for him who doesn't do good, be kick up a lot. He doesn't have a real relationship with his parents cause they don't care anymore on what he is doing and i think this is affect him in his own life, own dreams.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire